TOPIC: The Physiology of Relactation Relactation is a physiologically normal process whereby a woman who has not recently been pregnant is able to recommence lactation.…
As the peak body for lactation professionals, LCANZ provides support for both breastfeeding mothers and lactation consultants in Australia and New Zealand.
We also work closely with government and relevant bodies to gather and share information, and lobby for the support of breastfeeding mothers and the people who work with them.
Use this website to:
- Find the support you need as a parent to feel good about breastfeeding, including finding a personal lactation consultant
- Discover more about accreditation and professional opportunities
- Find out more about LCANZ
- Become a member of LCANZ
- Find a qualified lactation consultant to join your team of medical professionals
- Find out more about breastfeeding and breastfeeding protocols in Australia and New Zealand
Keep informed of all webinars, regional and national seminars on both sides of the Tasman.