- This event has passed.
Breastfeeding & Syphilis: a historical overview of a contagious disease and attempts at ‘cures’
May 12 @ 7:00 pm$5 – $20
Members – $5
Non Members – $20
We are using Zoom, which is a free application you can download. We recommend that you connect through Zoom on your computer or laptop to access the full easy, and flexible interaction experience.
Please click on the link below to book your spot for the meeting in advance. You will be sent a link to then pre-register on Zoom for the meeting on 12th May. You will then be sent an email confirming your registration for this event and a link to join the meeting.
You must click the link to join the LCANZ learning event at the appointed time, so please keep your confirmation email.
LCANZ learning event meeting arrangements:
- On entry to the meeting, your sound will be automatically muted and the video will be turned off. This will assist in reducing background noise and improving the overall meeting quality. Please remember to keep your microphone and camera off.
- We suggest using a headset throughout the meeting.
- On entry to the meeting, you will be placed in a waiting room. The host will provide you access to the meeting a couple of minutes before the meeting commences.
- You will also have the opportunity to ask questions at the end of the learning event. Please use the ‘chat function’ and ‘raise your hand function’. These functions will be explained at the beginning of the meeting.
- The meeting will be recorded. If you have any questions about the LCANZ learning event, Breastfeeding & Syphilis: a historical overview of a contagious disease and attempts at ‘cures’ with Dr. Virginia Thorley, please feel free to submit to firstname.lastname@example.org before the event.