LCANZ Lyn Slatter Memorial Scholarship 2021
Lyn Slatter worked tirelessly in her commitment to the profession of IBCLC® and to the promotion of breastfeeding. Countless mothers and babies benefited from her knowledge, experience and wisdom. Lyn was a great mentor and role model for many IBCLCs®, midwives and other health professionals and had a great capacity for compassion, wonderful clinical skills in caring for mothers, babies and families.
In her honour and in recognition of her contribution to the profession, the Lyn Slatter Memorial Scholarship has been established. At the request of Lyn and her family this scholarship is to assist with the cost of sitting the IBLCE® exam for the first time.
Eligibility Criteria – Click here to download
- Be a financial member of LCANZ prior to the application
- Be sitting the IBLCE® exam for the first time in the year you apply
- Meet eligibility criteria to sit the IBLCE® exam
- Be a resident of Australia or New Zealand
Applicants will not be eligible to apply if they have received a LCANZ scholarship.
- Located in a rural/remote area
- Indigenous background – Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, Maori
- Culturally And Linguistically Diverse (CALD)
Application closing date: 4th July 2021