Exclusive Professional Indemnity and Public Liability & Products Liability Insurance with Fenton Green
The Lactation Consultants of Australia and New Zealand (LCANZ) has partnered with insurance brokers Fenton Green, to provide a comprehensive and exclusive insurance policy for LCANZ members who are based in Australia.
The Professional Indemnity and Public & Products Liability insurance policy arranged by Fenton Green is specifically designed to meet the requirements of LCANZ members and provides cover for work performed as a lactation consultant. Various limits of indemnity are available to members to suit your individual circumstances.
If you practice as a nurse or midwife in addition to being a lactation consultant, this policy is not for you and you will need to source alternative cover.
For more information about the policy and to obtain an obligation free quotation, please click here, select Lactation Consultants of Australia and New Zealand from the list of associations and complete the short online questionnaire. Members are able to complete your entire application and make payment online should you wish to accept the quotation.
Alternatively members can contact Fenton Green on 1800 642 747 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply state that you are a member of LCANZ and you will be provided with the exclusive pricing for members.
- Breastfeeding Gateway (WABA hosting)
- The United Nations Children’s Fund Australia (UNICEF Australia)
- World Alliance for Breastfeeding Action (WABA)
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- World Health Organisation International Code of Marketing of Breast-milk Substitutes
Other Lactation Consultant Organisations
- Canadian Lactation Consultants Association (CLCA)
- International Lactation Consultants Association (ILCA)
- International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners (IBLCE)
- New Zealand Lactation Consultants Association (NZLCA)
- United States Lactation Consultants Association (USLCA)
Australian State and Territory Health Departments
- ACT Department of Health
- NSW Ministry of Health
- NT Department of Health
- QLD Department of Health
- SA Department of Health
- TAS Department of Health
- Victorian Department of Health
- WA Department of Health
New Zealand Health Departments